124-01 & 624-01 Float Valve
[124-01 & 624-01]
Cla-Val 124-01 and 624-01 Float Valves are non-modulating valves that accurately controls the liquid level in tanks. These valves are designed to open fully when the liquid level reaches a pre-set low point and close drip-tight when the level reaches a preset high point.
Level settings can be as much as eleven and one half feet below the valve. The float mechanism may be located remotely from the main valve. See the technical data sheet on Model CF1-C1 Float Control for additional information.
- Accurate and Repeatable Level Control
- On-Off or Non-Modulating Action
- Fully Adjustable High and Low Level Settings
- Simple Design, Proven Reliable
- Easy Installation and Maintenance