Home » Company History
Since 1936, Cla-Val has produced the world's highest quality automatic control valves for a diverse array of industries. Established in South Pasadena with just five employees, Cla-Val moved to its present home, a twenty-acre property in Costa Mesa, California in 1954. The Costa Mesa facility, which serves as the worldwide headquarters, features two in-house foundries as well as a manufacturing operation with more than four acres under roof.
Over the years, Cla-Val has continued to strengthen its operational and customer service capabilities around the world by enhancing product lines and building state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses in Canada, Switzerland, France, the United Kingdom and New Zealand.
Innovation from the Beginning, Advanced Products for Today