Engineering Resources | Cavitation Control | Cla-Val
Cla-Val has the technical resources you need to design and operate a fluid handling system that is both efficient and reliable. In this section, you can visit a virtual community to see how our wide range of automatic control valves and related products work together to enable a municipal or rural water distribution system to operate at peak efficiency.
Visit the Waterworks section of Solution City to see where Cla-Val products be used to enhance the performance of water distribution systems
Visit the Fire Protection section of Solution City to see how Cla-Val products are used to protect people and property in industrial, commercial and offshore applications.
Most importantly, explore “Improving System Efficiency” to see the diverse array of accessories and options that can be specified or retrofitted to add functionality such as flow/pressure tracking or metering to any Cla-Val Automatic Control Valve, or our special KO Trim for cavitation control. From simple enhancements such as adding a X141 Pressure Gauge to changing from a hydraulic pilot control to a 33 Series Electronic Actuated Pilot Control, Cla-Val has the value-added accessories you need to optimize distribution system performance.
- Cavitation Guide for Cla-Val Automatic Controls Valves: Cavitation Guide
- Cla-Val Valve Identification/How To Order Products: Engineering Data Sheet
- Surge Analysis and Control: Engineering Data Sheet
- SurgeView Transient Analysis Guidelines: Quick Manual
- Flow of Water Through Standard Wrought Iron or Steel Pipe: Engineering Data Sheet
- Cla-Val Service Training Manual and Trouble Shooting Guide: Service Training Manual