Cla-Val products are widely used in offshore fire protection applications. Our extensive range of pressure reducing, pump suction control, check, air release, and deluge valves are counted on for precise and reliable performance on offshore oil platforms and aboard FPSOs throughout the world. Special metals and alloys poured by our own in-house foundries are used to meet the rigorous demands of seawater service, helping to ensure long life and reliable operation, regardless of the environment.
Typical installations include:
- Deluge service in fire sprinkler systems
- Deluge on helicopter landing pads
- Deluge for flammable storage tanks
- Deluge for foam or water fire suppression systems
- High Performance Combination Air Release/Vacuum Breaker in pumping applications
- Seawater Service Pressure Reducing Valves
- Seawater Pump Start Pressure Relief Valves in pumping applications
Click on a product type below or on the left to gain access to product data sheets; installation, operation and maintenance manuals; application overviews and other technical documentation.