Hydraulic and Electric Deluge Valves
Cla-Val Hydraulic and Electronic Deluge Valves provide superior performance and durability in the most critical of fire protection applications. The electric/solenoid-operated Series 134 is an on-off valve that automatically opens upon receiving an electric to the solenoid pilot control to quickly fill fire protection piping.
Cla-Val Deluge Valves are available in a wide range of materials poured in our own onsite foundries for quick delivery. Constructed of the industry’s best quality materials, Cla-Val Deluge Valves meet and exceed applicable industry standards set forth by UL, ULC and FM International.
The 800 Series Tubular Diaphragm Fire Deluge Valve (TDV) is an in-line axial valve constructed of highly durable cast steel with stainless steel tubing and epoxy coating inside and out for maximum service life
Typical applications include:
- Water cannon for water or foam fire suppression at flammable material storage tanks
- Water curtain fire extinguishing systems for flammable materials storage tanks
- Fire sprinkler system piping
- Deck Integrated Fire Fighting System (DIFFS) for helipads
- For use in conjunction with fire monitor systems at flammable material storage facilities