352GF Hydrant Pit Valve
The Model 352GF Hydrant Pit Valve is a Deadman operated on-off valve designed for use in aircraft refueling. It typically bolts to the terminus of an underground fuel delivery piping system and qualifies as the final shut-off device for such systems per NFPA 30.
The outlet of the Model 352GF Hydrant Pit Valve can be connected to by any 4 inch API style hydrant pit coupler, such as the Cla-Val Model 351GF-15 Hydrant Coupler and 353GF Pressure Control Coupler. It conforms to, or exceeds, the requirements of EI 1584, third edition.
- Conforms to EI Bulletin 1584 Third Edition
- Pneumatic or Manual Deadman operated
- Optional Manual Override for the Pneumatic
- Deadman Version
- Optional Excess Flow Shut-off for Both the Pneumatic and Manual Deadman Versions
- Body of Ductile Iron and Stainless Steel – No Aluminum
- Fits Within 13 Inch Diameter Pits