850 Series Refuelingand Defueling Pantograph
The Cla-Val Model 850AF Pantograph is the ultimate aviation fueling device. Hard-piped to eliminate the liabilities associated with rubber hose, the Cla-Val 850AF Pantograph sets the industry standard for maintenance-free operation, higher flow rates, and design versatility in refueling systems.
The structural integrity of the Cla-Val 850AF Pantograph ensures maximum service life and maintenance-free operation. It is constructed of stainless steel piping and valves connected by rugged, multi-axis swivel joints for easy maneuvering.
- Maximum Protection Against Environmental Leakage
- Higher Flow Rates and Shorter Refueling Times
- Stainless Steel Piping
- All Stainless Steel Non-Lubricated Swivel Joints
- Heavy Duty Wheels and Casters
- Galvanized Steel Support Structures
- Spring Tension Counterbalances
- Low-Profile and High-Lift Designs Available
- Over 3,000 units in service world wide.
- Manufactured in accordance to NATO STS-M standard.
- Cla-Val Pantographs are approved for all US Air Force aviation fueling operations as prescribed by T.O. 00-25-172. System Safety Engineering (SSEA)
US Naval Air Systems Command and the US Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
The Cla-Val PANTOGRAPH Model "Bottom Loader" is designed for bottom loading of all refueling trucks without the necessity of using hoses