Pressure Reducing Valve
The Cla-Val Model CRD-L Pressure Reducing Valve automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower downstream pressure with our unique design. This valve is an accurate regulator capable of holding downstream pressure to a predetermined amount, regardless of upstream pressure fluctuations.
- Meets Requirements of “Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act”
- Operates in Any Position
- Easy Installation
- Gauge Connections Standard
- All Bronze Body and Cover
- High rise buildings: Use CRD-L Pressure Reducing Valves in various water systems (potable water, boiler feed air conditioning, etc.) to control pressure fluctuations between floors.
- Industrial plants: Use CRD-L Pressure Reducing Valves between a high pressure supply system and equipment requiring lower pressure. Typically CRD-L Pressure Reducing Valves are used at supply connections for water heaters, boiler feed water or other process water systems.
- Municipal water systems: Use CRD-L Pressure Reducing Valves at service connections in a high pressure distribution zone. Depending on flow requirements, CRD-L’s may be installed in parallel. One CRD-L provides desired outlet pressure while the second CRD-L handles low flow conditions. If necessary, additional CRD-L’s can be added for more flow capacity. The CRD-L is also ideal for a low flow bypass around a larger Cla-Val 90 Series Pressure Reducing Valve.