Class Descriptions & Dates
Cla-Val Global Headquarters
1741 Placentia Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Please follow the signs to the classroom upstairs.
This Two-Day class will cover the topics shown below.
Day One: Start Time - 7:30am
- The Principles of Operation for Automatic Control Valves
- The parts break down for Cla-Val Hytrol, Powertrol, Powercheck main valves and pilot regulators
- Troubleshooting for Cla-Val main valves and the following applications:
- 90 Series Pressure Reducing Valves
- 50 Series Pressure Sustaining/Relief Valves
- 124 and 210 Series Level Control Valves
- 60 Series Pump Control Valves
Day Two: New Start Time - 7:00am
- Factory Tour
- Live valve troubleshooting and repair at outdoor training deck
- Electronic valve review
- Pilot troubleshooting and repair.
Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided on both days. Upon completion of the two-day service training course, you will receive a certification for 13 continuing education units (CEUs).
Cla-Val is pleased to offer discounted rates at the Ramada Inn & Suites. For accommodations, please contact Wilson Hasiholan firstname.lastname@example.org or Ross Stibor Rstibor@ramadasuitesnewport.com or call 949.645.2221.
Contact Kelli Henrie
Cla-Val Home Office 800.942.6326
Narrow Your Results By: