Marine on-off or manual control valves are typically used in fire fighting or fueling systems on military ships. Constructed of seawater resistant materials, including Naval Bronze, common applications include:
- Fire extinguishing in machinery spaces
- AFFF and “light water” fire protection systems
- Fuel/water separators for aircraft fueling equipment
- Magazine sprinkler systems
- Hangar deck and water curtain sprinkling
- Elevator shaft foam flooding
To learn more, download our new Marine Products brochure.