Cla-Val University (CVU)
Waterworks Product Training Overview
Waterworks Operations and Maintenance personnel can earn training contact hours by attending Cla-Val University (CVU) located at our global headquarters/factory in Costa Mesa, California. Taught in a professional training environment, hands-on training provides Operations and Maintenance personnel essential knowledge on the installation, set-up and operation of products. Click here for class descriptions.
Cla-Val University offers several training options:
- CVU-101: This two-day class covers the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of Single Function Valves such as 90-01 PRVs and other commonly used valves
- CVU-201: This one-day class covers the operation and function of Dual Function Valves such as Combination Pressure Relief and Sustaining Valves and other products with advanced functionality
- Combination CVU-101/201: This three-day class covers topics as listed in items 1 and 2 above.
- Combination CVU-201/301: This two-day class covers the operation and function of Dual Function Valves such as Combination Pressure Relief and Sustaining Valves and other products with advanced functionality and the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cla-Val’s broad range of Electronic Products.
- CVU Fueling: This three-day class provides the necessary information to understand the capabilities and operation of Cla-Val Fueling Valves, Nozzles, Couplers and associated products.
- CVU-101 is a prerequisite to CVU-201. You MUST complete CVU-101 before taking CVU-201.
- Students are not eligible to take CVU-101 more than once.
- Students may not take the Combination CVU-101/CVU-201 Class if they have already attended the standalone CVU-101 or CVU-201 Classes.