Cla-Val University (CVU)
Waterworks Product Training Overview
Waterworks Operations and Maintenance personnel can earn training contact hours by attending Cla-Val University (CVU) located at our global headquarters/factory in Costa Mesa, California. Taught in a professional training environment, hands-on training provides Operations and Maintenance personnel essential knowledge on the installation, set-up and operation of products. Click here for class descriptions.
Available Classes: CVU-101; CVU-101/201 Combo; CVU-201; and CVU301
Cla-Val University offers two levels of waterworks product training and one class featuring our fire protection products:
- CVU-101: This two-day class covers the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of Single Function Valves such as 90-01 PRVs and other commonly used valves
- CVU-201: This one-day class covers the operation and function of Dual Function Valves such as Combination Pressure Relief and Sustaining Valves and other products with advanced functionality
- Combination CVU-101/201: This three-day class covers topics as listed in items 1 and 2 above.
- CVU-301: This one-day class covers the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Cla-Val’s broad range of Electronic Products.
- CVU-101FP: This one-day class provides the necessary information to understand the capabilities and operation of Cla-Val Fire Protection Valves and associated products.
Please note that:
- CVU-101 is a prerequisite to CVU-201. You MUST complete CVU-101 before taking CVU-201.
- Students are not eligible to take CVU-101 more than once.
- Students may not take the Combination CVU-101/CVU-201 Class if they have already attended the standalone CVU-101 Class.