Cla-Val is complying with all National, State and Local Government guidelines, and we want to reassure our customers and suppliers that all of our global locations are open for business. We are taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our valued staff as we continue to service our customers. At this challenging time for all of us, our thoughts and prayers are for all countries and people affected by the virus.
- CLA-Reg Pressure Reducing Valve Sizing Software now available. If you are interested in learning more about CLA-Reg software, please click here.
- Please be sure to check out our new mobile phone App, Link2Valves, for managing the servicing of
automatic control valves and other pipeline assets. Click here to see an overview of the Link2Valves mobile app.
- Locate and download technical documents 24/7 by searching on the model # (such as 90-01) or product name (such as pressure reducing valve).
- Click the YouTube icon to see the latest 3D product animations, "How To" instructional videos and quick tips you can use to keep your system in peak condition!
- Take a virtual tour of our factory and foundries while exploring our 20 acre global headquarters and learn about the industries we serve.
- Cla-Val complies with The American Iron & Steel Act. Please click here to download our compliance statement.
Since 1936, Cla-Val has been a leading manufacturer of automatic
control valves, serving waterworks, fire protection, aviation ground
fueling, marine and industrial customers throughout the world.
Our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement shows in each valve we produce and in the
many new products we introduce to the marketplace each year. Click here to read our blogs about getting
the most out of your control valves, or contact us for the automatic control valve expert nearest you.