Solenoid Operated & Pressure Control Deluge Valve
The Cla-Val Model 134-BP Solenoid Operated and Pressure Reducing Control Deluge Valve is an on-off control valve that either opens or closes upon receiving an electrical signal to the solenoid pilot control as well as regulates downstream pressure using the CRD Pressure Reducing Pilot.
- UL Listed / ULC Listed Main Valve
- Fast Acting Solenoid Control
- Reliable Drip Tight Shut-off
- Simple Design, Proven Reliable
- Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Precise Downstream Pressure Control